Ages 4-17 years
At A+ Plus Athletics, campers feel good about themselves as our non-competitive curriculum enhances the spirit of “I AM A CHAMPION” in each child. While learning gymnastics for beginners, our unique program focuses on the PROCESS…all the great learning that goes on while having fun is an added bonus! Our gymnastics coaches teach with care using goal setting, progressions, and positive encouragement. Our camp is designed for boys & girls ready for activity and fun! Children learn gymnastics skills on vault, bars, balance beam, trampoline, and floor. Additional time is allocated for the gymnasts to work on their favorite skills! TEAM SPIRIT is encouraged as we incorporate exciting themes into our daily activities. Themes will be used to incorporate age appropriate games, arts & crafts, sports, and agility. Low ratios make this gymnastics camp an ideal first experience for the young camper and a great time for more advanced gymnasts to work on perfecting their skills!
Download form and turn into the office
CAMP ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Gymnastics Instruction based on the individual ability of the child. This is a positive experience for kids new to gymnastics training or kids that have been doing it for awhile.
- We will work all aspects of gymnastics, including men’s and women’s Olympic events: Floor, Rings, Pommel Horse, Bars, Beam, P-bars, Vault and Trampoline.
- We offer 4 different styles of Trampolines and a large Foam Pit our campers love and will be able to practice their skills on.
- Endless options of Games and Obstacle Courses will be available in our 20,000 square foot gymnastics center.
- We will have themed Arts & Crafts that you will love to take home.
- And much, much, more!
RATES & TIMES
9:00-4:30 Full Week Camp ($275/week) (before & after camp care available)