Our philosophy is to provide a professional gymnastics experience that will develop life skills. We pride ourselves in our appearance, structure, consistency and safety. A Plus Athletics strives to provide students with the latest in education through kids athletics. It is important for children of all ages to encounter physical challenges in a class experience where they may enjoy movement and the satisfaction of success. APA implements a philosophy encompassing best practices for early childhood development.
- Clean 20,000 Sq. Ft Facility – We use green, non-toxic cleaning supplies daily to keep our gymnastics center in tip-top shape.
- Open Viewing – Watch your child in action throughout our fully padded, air-conditioned kids gym and hear our positive coaches working with your child.
- Affordable – No contracts; month–to–month tuition. We also allow make-ups for missed gymnastics classes.
- Curriculum Based Coaching – Weekly lesson plans are developed with proper progressions to allow maximum safety and skill development.
- Positive Structured Coaching – We have weekly staff training for our gymnastics coaches. We take pride in making our classes fun and safe with positive, structured and disciplined coaching.