Clean 20,000 Sq. Ft Facility
- We use green, non-toxic cleaning supplies daily.
- Open Viewing – Watch your child in action throughout our fully padded, air conditioned gym and hear our positive coaches working with your child.
- Affordable – No contracts, month to month tuition. We also allow make-ups for missed classes.
- Curriculum Based Coaching – Weekly lesson plans are developed with proper progressions to allow maximum safety and skill development.
- Positive Structured Coaching – We have weekly staff training for our coaches. We take pride in making our classes fun and safe with positive, structured and disciplined coaching.
At A Plus, parents are always welcome to watch their child’s class. Our viewing area allows for 100% viewing at all times. We want parents to be able to see and hear everything that is going on. The way our coaches treat our athletes is our number one asset; we would never want to hide that behind windows.
We are fully equipped for our boys program with at least 3 sets of all men’s apparatus including Elite equipment for the highest levels and smaller equipment specifically designed for our younger athletes. All of our equipment is brand new and maintained daily.
Half the gym is dedicated to girls’ recreational gymnastics, equipped with low beams, a high beam, bars, a full-sized competition floor, and a vaulting table.
We have an upstairs training section with a tumble track, a rod floor, one black bed trampoline, one Olympic white bed trampoline, a high bar, and a set of rings that all can be used into our huge foam pit.” With the deck pictures underneath.